Sunday, August 30, 2009

...i gotta lot of time on my hands...

so i've been really crafty lately.  see....

BEFORE:
AFTER:
I've had people ask me what sizes the bags are... so for those people, the small one is 12.5 x 17 inches, the medium one is 16.5 x 26 inches and the biggest one is 16.5 x 38 inches.  If you would like a bag, 2 things can happen... You can get me the material, or you can buy one from me. You just pick your colors, and I'll get the fabric.  The little one is $10, the medium is $15, and the biggest is $20.  That is all american dollars, just in case any one was wondering.
i've also picked out my next project.  you can see it by clicking here.
the end.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Those bags are adorable and exactly what I use when I go on vaycays!

Rachel said...

super cute!